Spring is finally here

The past few weeks, Spring has been a bit iffy. Rainy days, and cold weather, with the occasional sunny day poking through. But, the weather has finally settling down, and getting some frequent nice weather. Like today.

With my cold almost gone, I decided to do some exercise today. I've also decided not to go to the gym, since I wanna save money, and the gym is as boring as hell. If I had someone to go with, it would be a lot better.


It's been a while since I walked up these series of mountains, so it was cool that they've changed a few things around. The major thing that they've changed is installing maps along the way. In the times that I have walked up and down these mountains, I had only gotten as far as the 1.5km text between 대무븡삼거리 and 대무동재. Today I walked from the apartments, to 대무동재, and then back and to 팔고지전망대, and then back to the apartment. It was a decent 1 hour of exercise. Will try to get back there tomorrow.

It's a day off tomorrow. Koreans get the day off for voting. I'm gonna meet IS in Downtown Gwangju for lunch and coffee. I haven't seen him since the 대한검도 demonstration. Will be good to see him again.

Still totally looking forward to my weekend *^^*

Here are some more pics from the mountain walking today.






1 comment:

Marie Lynn said...

Lucky bastard with your day off :P