Do you know? Gimchi is Korean Pride!

Brian over at Brian (obviously) in Jeollanam-do found this in one of his school text books the other day. (Brian's original article here).


Which made me think... with all the issues around Dokdo bringing up the over the top, wanna make you puke, wish they'd all shut up, get over it and find some individual identity usual nationalism stuff, it's good to see that Dokdo is getting a rest for a while... But, where is the "Did you know? Gimchi" shirt?

For people how like gimchi:


For people who like kimchi:

2 comments:

Brian said...

I'm glad you made a "kimchi" one, too. Kimchi is the accepted spelling. I don't agree with "gimchi," and I wish you would stop trying to distort Korean history. Kimchi is Korean food. The Japanese government must acknowledge this fact.

앤디오빠 said...

don't get me started on g and k for ㄱ... lol