No phone! again!

Hey Everyone. My phone has died. Yep... doesn't surprise me. Another piece of shit Korean electronic thing that I have used, has decided to not work properly. So, for people who want to keep in contact with me, there are following options.

Here is my profile on Facebook. if you're not a member of facebook, get with the times, gramps, and join it.

Here is my Cyworld. Leave a message in the visitors section (방면록). Don't worry about the user name and password thing there, if you wanna write a message. You don't need a cyworld/nate id for that. Just type in anything.

You can leave a comment anywhere in this blog.

I also use MSN, Yahoo!, Skype and Nateon. You can ask me for my details there, if you want/need them.

Remind me to keep away from any/all korean electronics when I get home. Never had major problems with Apple or Sony stuff ^^

No comments: