Weekend: 1 down, 3 to go

Saw two movies this weekend, Mirrors and 울학교 이티 (Our School's English Teacher). Both were pretty good. After watching Mirrors, i just went to eMart and did some shopping. On Sunday, before the movie, I went to Sejung outlet and had a quick look around, but nothing really to buy. Didn't like the "atmosphere" in the Adidas store, thanks to the sales staff, so took my money elsewhere. Bought a CD case, to hold my backups that I'm making this week of all my stuff.

Had some McDonalds before watching 울학교 이티. I'm glad it tastes the same as back home. 울학교 이티 wasn't too bad. A good test for my Korean, and a good tune out from the rest of the world. Had a bit of a chat with a guy who saw me leaving the theatre. He thought it was pretty amazing/surprising that a foreigner was watching a Korean movie. We had a bit of a chat about movies, how long I've been in Korea for, etc. Seemed like a decent guy, in his early 30's, but was getting dirtly looks from his wife and kid, who were telling him to hurry up. hehe

Stopped by the Apple Store in Geumho world to get a Mini-DVD to S-video/Composite Video connector, so I can connect the Mac to the TV when I get home. Had a decent chat with the guy that owns the store, and said thanks for putting up with me for three years. I've bought a bit of stuff from him, and he's a decent guy - always up for a chat. Also bought some blank dual-layer DVDs while I was there. 3,000 each. A bit steep, but not too bad.

On the cover of my CD case. Last time I checked, digital was a adjective, not a noun, therefore, you can't have digitals.


Also, something i saw on the cover of Samsung's Pleomax blank disc range. There's nothing wrong with it gramatically, it just made me laugh, and think, are blank discs the only sensible thing that Samsung make?

No comments: