Future Holidays

Today, I was thinking about when and where I would go for the remaining amount of holidays in my contract. I've had my sights set on Japan, mainly in Nagoya, because that is where my friend is. but, I've noticed that Osaka is kinda close to Nagoya. So, i guess things in that kind of range, would be okay to check out. My other idea was to go to Gangwon-do in Korea, but I can just do that on a long weekend. The next time I go to Gwangju, I want to buy a Japan Lonely Planet Travel guide, and a Japanese Phrasebook. Do some homework before I make any real plans. I'm not exactly sure when I will be going, but it will be the time just before middle school students have their exams, maybe June-ish.



Have any of my blog readers ever been to Japan before? Any ideas on what I should see/where I should go? I'll have 5 days, in late spring/early summer, and will need to be near Nagoya-ish. If you have any ideas, please let me know my writing some comments. Thanks.

1 comment:

Marie Lynn said...

Unfortunately, that's where I haven't been in Japan. If you want suggestions for Tokyo, Kyoto, or Hiroshima lemme know :)