Almost Friday *^^*

Another 3 hours at the gym today - Back, Biceps and Cardio. Will go tomorrow, but only for 2 hours. Tomorrow is my last day of starting in the morning for a while, since middle school students will be going to school as of next week. Work was okay. I had 2 students missing from my TOEIC class, because they were sleeping. They're mother called, and said just that... they won't come, because they are sleeping. 2 things come into mind: One: It's 6pm, unless you work weird hours, you don't sleep at 6pm. Two: Do they really want to get a good score in their TOEIC Test?

In the 6pm TOEIC class, I normally bring a snickers bar for students (and myself to munch on. With the book we're doing this week, it has a small practice test at the end of each section. If they get all the questions right, I give them a piece. If they get one wrong, they get half a piece. If they get 2 (our of 5) or more wrong, I eat it. Works out good for everyone. If they get 5 out of 5, it means they understand, and I don't eat the chocolate (good for my diet), if they get 2 or more wrong, then they know what they need to work on, good for their diet, and I'm not as hungry :p


Tonight's Dinner: Chicken Spaghetti. It doesn't have as many vegetables as I like, but got a small salad as an entree, and get all the pickle, gimchi and radish refills as you like. Only 6,000won ($6.80 Australian)

No comments: