Lemonade Recipe

This is a response to my previous entry, and to the comment from my friend Marie, who asked for my Lemonade recipe... but before I get to that.

Marie, you're right. Its now giving up, just a realization of the end. With my current job and situation in general, I need a break from Korea, so that I don't end up hating this country. I've had good times here, and because of those good times, I know I will be back in the future, to revisit the good friends I've made that will continue to keep in touch with me. Also to revisit places I liked, and to check out new ones. And I'll definately need some Bibimbap and other things. I've always said to myself, stay until its your time to go, and its pretty much my time to go.

The only problem with that, is knowing that you can leave any time. For me, it somehow makes things here seem not as real as they should be.

As for Lemonade, the main thing is, not to get all your lemons from the same place. Thats one of my main problems, I'm trying to save cash lately, so I don't have much choice for getting a varity of lemons from different places. Sometimes its might seem easier to keep getting lemons from the same place, but your lemonade will just end up tasting the same, even when you play around with the recipe. Sometimes, moving everything and starting again, just for lemons, can be stressful, but can be the best thing for your lemonade. Thats the one thing I regret about being here in Korea, I should have moved for the different lemons, but I decided to stay with the same, safe, familiar lemons.

I've still got some time left for some different Lemons. With some Japanese lemons in June ^^

No comments: