Is it spring yet?

Weather wise, last week was great. Sunny days, and weather not going below zero at night.. Until this week.


Not a bad frosting indeed, and not all that cold. Not enough for it to be a pain to walk anywhere, or to be slippery. Was able to make it to the gym with no problems. Most of it was melted by lunch time anyway.


Every now and then, I'll buy something sweet after lunch. These tasty buggers, are 5 calories a gram :p


First thing I do when I get to my classroom, is open the windows, to let some natural light in. The windows here are double layered. The outside windows are covered with yellow plastic, with the Hagwon's name on it. The inside windows are normal. I find that the lights in Korea give me headaches sometimes, so the natural light helps. This is the view out of one of the windows.


Just a view of the front of my classroom.


The 똥광 on my iPod. It comes with me to the gym, for when I'm on the treadmill. Lately, House or Boston Legal is what I watch when I'm on the treadmill.


Most of my students aren't too bad. It can get a bit roudy at times, but they know the basic rules. Some of them don't really have the best behaviour, compared to the students I have taught back in Australia of the same age. But hey, different country, different everything.

2 comments:

Build said...

Andy, it looks like you live around a great view of area. I think it's so fresh air and silent without any commecial stuff.

I'm so sure it's nice place. hope I get a job soon and buy ticket for your town!!!!

앤디오빠 said...

Yeah, not many commercial things in my town. eMart and Lotte Mart are in Gwangju, but there is a Samsung Digital Plaza in Jangseong. Plenty of nature and fresh air.

With spring coming, I'm dissaponted that I have to work inside.