Lunar New Year, Weather, Boredom.

새해복 많이 받으세요 ^^ Happy New Year ^^

Well, Boring New Year is more like it. I'm all for days off work, but not when things are closed. Like the gym. I would love for the gym to be open during days off. I could go there, without having to worry about getting there too early, to get a decent workout in before having to go to work. I thought about using the small mountains near my house for a good work out. Not when its -5 degrees in the morning, and 0 degrees during the day.

I went for a walk before, with the intention of making a video, and to get out of the house. With the cold weather, and not using my camera for a while, the batteries where very unreliable. They're currently de-charging now, so I can charge them again, and try to make another video.

It's just too damn cold. I need REAL weather.

No comments: