Tired!

The week of not using my computer in the morning (so that I'm not stuck in front of it all day) worked. Been to the gym for 6 days out of 6 days (its not open on Sundays).

Friday was good. Its the last day for the grade 3 middle school students at the hagwon, since our hagwon doesn't teach high school students, so we had a Samgyeopsal (삼겹살) party (thin slices of pork, that you put in a lettuce leaf, with a sauce, and whatever you want). I didn't know we were gonna have that party, so after the gym (only 2 hours, but still decent) so I bought some drinks and a few packets of chips, but we ate those while we were waiting for the meat too cook.

While I was up on the roof, I took these photos of things around my town, just to show readers how countryside it is here ^^


I had a package sent from home last week, and it arrived today. My Japan books arrived, along with a few colored markers that I asked for (Korea only has blue, black, red and occasionally green - so boring) and a few treats from home. I shared a few with the boss, other teachers and a few students.

Played some Guess Who with the last middle school class after lunch after some study. This class is normally pretty rowdy, due to one student that now has the name Gloria. His Korean name means "glory" in English, so one of the other students called him Gloria, and its just stuck. Anyway, every time we play guess who (in any class), everyone laughs at Andy, only for the reason that that character has the same name as me. I don't look like him though, do I?

Went to the restaurant again with the boss' sons, and had spaghetti. Was pretty good. As usual. One of the guys got Pizza Dongas - fried pork cutlet with basically a pizza toppings on top, with melted cheese. A heart attach waiting to happen, but tasted so damn good!

Gym again on Saturday morning. A good friend of mine, GY in Seoul was keeping track of my new workout plan in my cyworld, and gave me some advice. So, i tried to follow that today. Was there for 3 hours, and if I follow his advice, from next week, I will be there longer. Basically, he said to do 5 sets of each exercise, and lately, I just do 3. So today, I spend an hour working out my legs (5 sets - got up to 200kg on the Leg Press, a record for me), but only did 3 sets on triceps. I hate triceps. Then the usual Stepper and Treadmill (565Cal there). The usual place I go for lunch after the gym during the week was closed, so I went to the place next door, chinese food and had 우동면. Got to the bus stop near my apartment (on the right), and waited for the bus.

I thought that IS' Daehan Geomdo demonstration was today, and I was going to be late, so I called a friend who was going, HN. Turns out that its next weekend. haha. But, I had things to do in Gwangju anyway, so I did those today. Went to the book store to buy some books for new classes, then went for a walk around the block, which got me to the 5.18 Memorial Park.


I was getting pretty hungry, so I got a bit of a snack, and kept walking. They are filled with "red bean" paste. At first, I didn't like them, but, like Gimchi, it kinda grows on you.



Kept walking around, and found a new place which has a few shops, a few restaurants and stuff, so will have to check it out on my next trip to Gwangju. Made it back to Uncheon station (which is where I got off), and took the subway back to Nongseong station, to walk to the bus terminal. Went to eMart to get a few things, then got the 8:20 bus back to my town.

I'm tired. Goodnight *^^*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh,,Man,, I'm so hungry,, this 붕어빵 picture looks so yummy!