Somehow

Its Monday, and after having a shitfully boring Sunday, I'm not in a good mood.

Somehow, I've gotta survive the next 223 days in Korea, until I can go home. There are times here in Korea, when I am very happy, energetic, and not regretting my choice to be in Korea. But then, there are days like yesterday and today, where I just don't give a fuck, and wish that I could leave now. Today is one of those days, where I can't be bothered doing anything, and everything will just piss me off.

When I'm like this, it's hard to control how I react to other people, especially when they say stupid things, or keep talking about the same thing that we've talked about before. Last night, I had to do a "I'm sorry, i can't talk anymore because I'm in a shitty mood" thing, because the person I was talking to was insecure and indecisive about an important/emotional issue for her. She has things that she needs to sort out herself, and I just felt that she was using me for validation for her issues. The thing was, we had already talked about things like that. To be honest, I can't stand indecisive people. Make a decision, and deal with it. Its that simple. When I'm in a good mood, I can tolerate things a lot easier.

I finally found my receipt for my piece of shit Samsung digital camera that I bought a while ago. I got a friend to check the refund regulations on the Samsung site, and it seems that I can't get my money back. They can replace it, for the same problem, and on the 4th time, they give a refund, 5 times for unrelated thing. So, if I get it replaced, I will sell it.

No comments: