TFIF

So glad that its Friday. It has been a short work week for me, because of my holiday on Monday, but still, just glad its the weekend. Geomdo tomorrow, then going to meet up with some friends on the weekend. I gotta try to save some money for going to Japan. I've checked some prices on flights, and it seems reasonable. I just gotta save some cash for when I'm over there, and enjoying my time. It will be my last big holiday until going back to Australia.

So, to save cash, I'll be eating instant noodles for a while *^^*

3 comments:

Joia said...

Woo hoo Japan!! I'm trying to go in May so yes, I will be poor for awhile too. Of course you can add my blog to your roll!! Gamsamnidaaaaaaa!! :) I'll do the same! Umm, I need that pork cutlet pizza in my life! Where do you get it???

앤디오빠 said...

There's only one restaurant in my town that has Pizza Dongas in my town, and they do a decent job. But I try not to eat it too much, since I'm not going to the gym anymore :p

권투선수 에이미 [Amy] said...

Yo Andy,
Why not take the boat over to Japan? It's super cheap. Get yourself down to one of the ports, like Mokpo. It'll save you tons of cash!