Whatever, Part 2

Woke up at 9:30am, feeling like shit (one factor being because of my cold). Forced myself out of bed, and turned the computer on, coz that's what I do when I wake up. Used the computer in bed for a while, but got a sore back, so got up had breakfast, and sat back down at the computer for a while. Because of this cold I've got, I need some time to really wake up. I can't have flu meds, because of my heart meds, but the heart meds help a little. Had a shower, and forced myself out of the house, to Gwangju.

Typical subway ride from Nongseong station (농성역) to Uncheon station (운천역) and walked to Columbus Cinema in Sangmu. Bought my ticket (Row E) for Awake at 5pm. Had some time to kill before the movie, so walked around Sangmu a bit. Found a nice coffee shop that I'll check out next time. Walked back in time to get some popcorn and watch the movie. It wasn't too bad, a bit slow at the start, the ending kind of sucked, but the plot twist in the middle was damn nice! Interesting enough to not be a waste of 7000won ($7.68 Australian, with today's exchange rate). Went to E-Mart for some food and shopping, and walked back to Uncheon Station to get the subway to Nongseong station, to walk back to the bus terminal. Got the 8:20pm bus.

If you read this and think "his life is boring.", I would agree with that thought. My life is boring in Korea. You also might think "Why didn't he call/message friends to go to the movies with him?". Two reasons: 1. Even though its depressing, I'm used to being alone. 2: Sometimes, I would like it if my friends in Gwangju would call/message me, and say "why don't we do something together?".

Which do you prefer? Friends that feel like they are ignoring you? or no friends at all?

No comments: