Easter, Parcels, New Phone

Yesterday, I got a parcel from home, which included chocolates and lollies for Easter. Easter isn't a holiday here in Korea, and I wouldn't have known if my mother sent me some things, and if I didn't check the calendar, after a student of mine, who has lived in England for three years, saw that I got a chocolate rabbit for Easter. Also, I've got a calendar from Australia, which clearly had Easter marked out, but never really noticed it.

Anyway, the Red Tulip chocolate rabbit didn't make the trip from Australia. Some of the other chocolates are also out of shape, but they still taste pretty good *^^*


Work was okay, same old stuff. Getting a bit bored with it all. But, somehow, October has a smiley face on it.


After work, I went out to dinner, but didn't want to eat alone. There were a few students playing outside when I was going to the restaurant, so I asked them if they wanted to come. Went to 김밥나라 and just ate there. Sometimes, I really hate eating alone, and the students that came with me are actually good students, so I don't mind.

My new phone is pretty good. Firstly, its a better size than my older phone. My previous phone was a bit small, which made pressing some buttons a little difficult. The buttons on my new phone are all decent sized. The layout of Korean on the phone is different to the old phone, so it takes a bit of getting used to. Also, the design is decent. And the most important thing, is that it isn't Samsung *^^* I can also watch some Korean TV on it, but most of the time, its boring stuff, but does distract me for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Bjørn Larssen said...

Now I know about time zones and stuff but I can't believe it is now October in Korea :P

앤디오빠 said...

Well, the orange October card is from a list of the months of the year, which I use for displaying the date.