Sunday, Dusty Sunday

황사 (orange dust from china, possibly slightly toxic due to heavy metals and factories in China) hit Gwangju this afternoon, which made it a bit difficult to breathe, and a bit hard on the eyes. Luckily, IS and I didn't have to deal with that until after the movie. Vantage Point wasn't too bad, it got a little annoying with all the restarting from different people's perspectives, but it all worked out really well with the ending. The car chase was well directed and planned.

Meeting IS today was great. We found each other on Facebook. He practices 대한검도 and I do 해동검도, so we had something to talk about, especially the differences between the two. His English is really good, but he is studying English Education. He's a cool guy.

I don't know if it is because of the 황사 or waking up at 7:30am, to give myself time to clean the bathroom (which took a bit of work, since I hadn't cleaned it for a while) *^^*

1 comment:

Marie Lynn said...

Bah. It is yellow dust season again isn't it. That totally explains my random sore throat and grossness I've been coughing up for days. Maybe I should get a cute mask.