Tuesday, Phone, Food

I got my new phone at work on Tuesday, which is nice. Its bigger than my previous phone, which is good. I can actually write text messages easier. But the interface and keypad is a little different, so that will take a bit of time to get used to. Also, my new phone has dmb (watching digital media broadcasts on your phone), so if i ever feel the need to watch korean dramas on my phone, I can. :p


The main thing I need to adjust to, is the keypad. Compared to Samsung phones, the layout of the Korean letters on LG phones is different. It will take some time to get used to it. I do like the white color, and the design is a lot nicer.


The latest thing I am liking at the moment, is 피자 돈가스. A pork cutlet basically with basic pizza toppings on top. Its damn good, but a bit pricey - 9,000 won (about $12 - $13 Australian).

Here's another book with a BASIC English mistake.

1 comment:

ambearo said...

My current phone is the same as your last phone I think... ^^