Weekend

Friday was okay. Went to the gym. Tried out using the exercise bike, instead of doing all my cardio on the stepper, which gets quite boring. From tomorrow, I will mix it up, and do some different combinations of stepper & bike cardio workouts. My back is feeling much better, so I should be back into it tomorrow.

Saturday was good. I went to Jeongeup for my Geomdo lesson. My back was still a bit sore, so didn't learn 예도 3번, just revised 1 and 2, which is what I needed. Then, went to Gwangju for the Daehan Geomdo Demonstration (see the video below). It was really interesting to see a very different style of Geomdo. Very different to Haedong Geomdo. I met a few people there that do Geomdo. All of the people who were there for the demonstration, got to try out a few basic moves, and then the saw me do everything well enough the first time, so they were all "oooohhh", and I explained to them that I do Haedong Geomdo, and had a chat abuot the differences and things like that. It was good.

After the demo, everyone was heading downtown to eat, but because of the early bus time for me, after going downtown, finding a restaurant, ordering and receiving the food, it would be time for me to leave and come home. So, I just got a taxi back to the Bus Terminal, and came home.

Today, I just lazed around home, with the intention of cleaning up. I went out for lunch, and went to a PC room, since I noticed that the background on my cyworld had expired. So, I got some dotori, and pimped my cyworld.


40 minutes in the PC room was long enough. Anyone who has been to a Korean "internet cafe" knows exactly what I'm talking about. Walked to the supermarket, bought a few things for cleaning, and came home. Cleaned up the main areas that I wanted to clean, but didn't really finish. If I go to the gym early, I can get home and finish cleaning.

The pizza for dinner was good. A Cheese Roll Potato Pizza. Which has bacon and corn chips on it. Was damn tasty *^^*

1 comment:

Joia said...

AHHHH!!! I am TOTALLY kicking myself!!! HARD!! Lol...love ur blog, it's so colorful. Great, another addiction for me!!! :) Thanks for stoppin thru...