Tonsils, Sleep and Work

Went to bed at 2am, after talking to a friend in Skype that I havent' talk to in ages. Woke up at 4am, then 6am, 7:15am, and the alarm waking me up at 8:30am. Turned it off instantly, way too tired, and couldn't be bothered going to the gym. Woke up at 9:30am, still feeling like shit, and now with a sore throat. Went back to sleep, and woke up at 10:30am. I instantly knew what was wrong with my throat - tonsillitis! So, just relaxed at home, and got ready for work.


The right sticker makes me laugh sometimes. Its on the elevator doors in my apartment building. Roughly translated, it means "if you lean, falling danger". Which makes me think, who is stupid enough to lean on elevator doors?


After my first class, I went to the doctor, and he said what I already knew, tonsillitis. I had an injection, and a prescription, which is printed out, and then i take it to the pharmacy (약국) next door. The picture above is how you get prescription medicine in Korea.

Work was more of a headache than usual. Kids were more of a handful. It happens from time to time. But, I am really over doing/saying the same behavioural management stuff in class. Really Over IT!


Like the sun going down to end the day, I await the last day of my work, which is slowly coming closer. Mid October, I await thee.

No comments: