Quick Update

A quick update, in random order (hence the ordered numbers *^^*):

1: Grade 6 classes have been rude, restless and noisy this week. Have to pull them back into line before things get out of hand.
2: Sent 3 packages today: 1 to my sisters in Australia, 1 to Akil in the U.S. and 1 to H in Seoul. Enjoy! *^^*
3: Got the thumbs up from D in Japan for my idea of meeting in Osaka. Will buy tickets soon.
4: Woke up today with a stuffy nose, so I sound strange.
5: Confused about my weekend, coz I have stuff I need to do in Gwangju, and I think I made plans with my Geomdo teacher.
6: I think I can do the stuff I need/want to do in Gwangju tomorrow. Just set the alarm for 7:30am.

Random Photo:

My usual KTX accompaniments: water, MP3 (seen with House re-runs), phone and fruit flavoured Mentos.

No comments: