Weekend (short post)

After Geomdo, got the train to Seoul, and met up with M and G at Yongsan station, and made our way to Hongdae (first time for me) for coffee. Met up with H at the coffee shop where she works. Had an awesome dinner at Jenny's. Got to a Noraebang, and met up with their frend, Han. Came back to M and H's apartment, played some card games.

One thing I really miss about being in the countryside, is REAL person interaction. These guys are awesome. I should have moved to Seoul ages ago (yes, for these guys *^^*)

5 comments:

Marie Lynn said...

It was great havin' ya here. You're always welcome!!

Anonymous said...

It was good meeting you.
Thanks for cleaning my naked, unconscious husk off the bathroom floor.

앤디오빠 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
앤디오빠 said...

no problem. lucky you had someone there who knows a bit about epilepsy *^^* It was good meeting you too, Greg.

And Marie, since I'm always welcome, I might have to come up to Seoul a bit more regularly *^^*

Banannas said...

yesyescomebackandseeusagainsoo~~n!