Whatever

Classes have been average. Some grade 6 kids need a reality check in the behaviour department. So, basically, I need to be an asshole for some students. Some of them deserve it, other's just need a kick in the pants.

I've got a crazy ass cold, which is not making me feel all that well. But, after breakfast and a shower today, I was feeling okay enough to go into Gwangju. It started raining when I arrived (the weather has a habit doing that when i arrive somewhere), so bought a cheap umbrella, and went to the cinema.



Went to see Dan in Real Life (called Dan in Love here), and I had the whole cinema to myself - literally. I was the only one at the 6pm screening. It was a really decent movie. Then went to e-mart for some shopping, came home.

I'm lonely. 6.5 more months of being isolated (on many levels here in Korea), and i'm done.

2 comments:

Banannas said...

mrrrow! i am attempting to embrace certain facets of the loneliness that i haven't really tried to face before...i chicken out quite often, though. slooooww, painful process...

anyhoo, we shall all make plans to go to some coastal area to drink beer and roast shellfish near the sea this summer!

앤디오빠 said...

Except for beer (i can't drink due to the heart medication i'm on) and the shellfish (it's just eww... you've seen Alien, right? ^^), sounds like a good plan. Playing 고스톱 on the beach sounds good. :p