4 days

That's how long it has taken me to get over the fact that I'm back in Korea. I've been pretty down since I came back to Korea. But, I'm finally feeling okay about being back in Korea. I have about 130 days to go, until my job is finished.

Today was a sunny day (finally), so I did a bit of hiking for exercise. If it's a good day tomorrow, I'll get out there and do some more hiking as well. Hopefully the sun will help with a bit of tanning. The average Korean guys' skin is a bit darker than mine, and well, it looks good *^^*

Had some changed in the timetable at work, since the middle school kids have tests in a few weeks - which is fine by me. The more often that I don't have them, the better for me. So, One class is moved forward, and I have a class of kids that the boss normally has every day (since he is teaching then English though Korean). They're not too bad. I had one kid tell me, that when the kid is too noisy and annoying, the boss puts tape over his mouth. What's the point of that? So, I taught them the term "self control (자기 관리). I just gotta keep on his toes. That kid is definitely an ADD candidate. LOL

I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday. It means that the weekend is the day after. It will be good to go to Jeongeup again, and do some Geomdo. I'm still thinking about what I wanna do on Sunday. Recently, the rest of the subway line in Gwangju has opened up, so I'm thinking about going there, and checking it out. Something different *^^*

No comments: