Day 3, Toyohashi (June 6, 2008)

We arrived in Toyohashi, a small city a bit out of Nagoya, where Daisuke lives. When we got there, I talked to Daisuke about getting a ticket for the direct bus to Nagoya Centrair Airport, which was where I was staying on Saturday night. Bought a ticket for the bus, and then headed back to Daisuke's house. We relaxed for a bit, sorted out our stuff (I accidently left some of my stuff at Daisuke's house, but didn't realise until I got to the hotel at Centrair Airport), and then went to a huge electrical store, to find an adaptor for my computer. We walked around a bit, had a look at stuff (it was really cool), and then went back to Daisuke's place, dropped off the stuff, and then walked to dinner, to meet some of Daisuke's friends.

Funnily enough, we went to a Korean restaurant, and after eating Korean style Korean food for over 2 years, it was good to have a different spin on it. We had Samgyeopsal and Galbi, Japanese style. Even the Gimuchi (기무치) was great!





We had a great time, and it was nice to meet Daisuke's friends, we talked about a lot of things. We then said goodbye, walked home, and went to sleep.

No comments: