No Geomdo this weekend

No Geomdo this weekend. My teacher has to go to Jeju, for the competition and play "umpire" for the 3 days. He's not impressed. lol

Anyway, this means I have an entire free weekend. I'm thinking about doing a bit of travelling. One possibility is going to Daejeon and Gongju for the weekend. I've been in Daejeon a few times, but that is to only transfer from Daejeon station to West Daejeon station (or vice versa). Other possibilities are day trips to Yeosu, or Suncheon. I'm still not sure yet. (Just checked the weather for Daejeon, gonna be low 30's for the weekend, and most likely humid - eeewwww).

Since coming back from Japan, I've gotta budget my ass off, so that when I'm back in Australia, I have cash, and won't need to find a shitty job right away. So, there is the possibility of just hanging out in Gwangju, checking out to see what is on at the cinema (already done that - 88 minutes, The Happening and The Eye).

Anyway, I'm off to do some hiking. The combo of diet and exercise does actually work. lol

No comments: