Weekend in Seoul

I got a late message from my Geomdo teacher that there was no Geomdo this weekend. His elbow was hurting. So, on that note, i decided to go to Seoul earlier than planed. Only problem was the local bus being late, so I decided to get another but to Gwangju, and then bus it to Seoul (which i haven't done for a long time). I could have taken a Mugunghwa train, but decided against that. I thought, since I want to go to an Apple-ish store at COEX mall in Gangnam, it's easier to get the bus that is only a few subway stops away from there.

Went to the a# shop in coex, and bought a few things for my new mac. COEX is a nice place, but it just gets way too packed. I was glad I was only going there for one thing. I got out of there, messaged M, and said "do you wanna have some dinner before we meet everyone else's for H's birthday party?", and so, we did.

So, made my way to Sinchon, met up with M and G, and got some buritos, then went to Hongdae station, to meet another one of M's friends, J, who was coming to H's birthday party as well. J is a cool person, so glad I met her. So, we made our way to H's cafe, which where the brithday gathering was started. A few others were already there, so we joined them, and others joined as they came. We then moved on to a wine place, a park nearby, and then a galbi restaurant. By then, it was 2am, and G, H, J and myself decided to go back to M's house, and we played a game of Zombies (a really kick ass board game). J didn't make the whole game (was too tired), but G, M and I made it though, and then crashed at about 5:30 am.

We woke up at about 11:30-ish, and everyone went out for food, but I wasn't hungry (since i brought my Dr. You bars with me, and bought a bottle of orange juice the night before), but I asked M to get me a Big Mac (since they were going to McDonalds), and she was completely freaked out by the idea of not having the Big Mac hot. Anyway, when they got back, I had already had a shower, and we watched an episode of (something) that J brought (can't remember what it was, but i'll try to figure it out - it wasn't too bad), and then J left, so M, G, H and I played a game of zombies. H went to work, then M, G and I went to find some food (had this awesome Chicken Potato spicy thing). Made out way back to M's place, I gathered my stuff, and they walked me to the subway station. Got there in time to get the 9:25 KTX back to Jangseong, and got a taxi home.

Thanks for the awesome weekend guys *^^*

3 comments:

Jiyoon said...

Hi Andy, it's been a while since my last visiting.

I wonder if you still remember me.
^^

I also went to a# and bought skin for my nano3 yesterday. And it's torn -_-;; So my heart's hurt,too!!! Anyway.. I have a question about some words.

What dose "Godo" mean? (Is is Go + Do? Like "goget and come see?)

If yes, what kind of situation can I use "Godo" ?

앤디오빠 said...

Hi Jiyoon,

Yeah, I remember you *^^* Thanks for visiting my blog again.

There is no such word as "godo". Also, there is no such word as "goget".

If you saw it in my blog somewhere, it probably is a mistyping of "good". hehe

앤디오빠 said...

Ah, but now that I think about it... terms like "go do", "go get" and "come see", are shortened forms. the originals are "go and do...", "go and get.." "come and see..."

Hope that helps ;)