General Update


Huge Cucumber... made me laugh :p


The closest thing to Jelly beans I've found in Korea. Not as big, not as tasty. Like the chocolate here, very disappointing - but better than nothing.


Sometimes, work is a waste of my time. Here is a moment of that lost time.


Watched Get Smart today. It was very decent. Comedy moments were pretty well timed. The only main problem was using a few of the best jokes in the trailer, and the "going down to Eddie Murphy-style jokes (e.g. fat jokes, etc) a few times. Overall, it was definitely worth the 7,000 won ticket, 4,500 won for the popcorn and cider (lemonade), and the almost 2 hours of my time. *^^*

3 comments:

ambearo said...

Huge cucumber? Bwhahaha!!!

Joia said...

I gave a word test the other day to my youngest ones....and the first word was "city". Well, one of them wrote the word "clit" instead...I just thought to myself, "You have noooooooo idea what you just wrote..." I almost gave her credit for creativity and awesomeness...lol

Banannas said...

that's like me trying to explain how "baggage" can have different connotations and so it's become common to say "luggage" or just "bag" when you're at the airport.

to which i promptly got to point out the adding "claim" to "baggage" actually cuts that particular confusion out.

and my brain hurtses. i don't like being sick and stupid. rarr.