Day 4, Centrair Airport, Nagoya (June 7, 2008)

I got to the airport, and checked in to the hotel. After resting for a while, I decided to repack my bag and get things ready for leaving the next morning, and then realised that i had forgotten a few things that I let behind. So, I called Daisuke, and he found them in his house. I felt relieved. After that, I decided to go and check out the airport.


Centrair International is a new airport, so things were clean and fresh, and also, it's not too big, so it's not a hassle to navigate. The design and layout also help with that. 3rd floor was departures (with a few shops), and 4th floor was restaurants and shopping, with the left side looking like traditional Japanese style places, and the right side looking "western".



There were some cool shops there, but I refrained from buying too much, since I didn't have much money left, and I was worried that my luggage was gonna go over the 20kg limit. But I did buy a pack of Tim Tams (for 470 yen, but it was worth it)!


I then got some dinner, soup and curry from "Soup Stock Tokyo".


Some of the shops had some really cool stuff, but I didn't buy anything... hehe. They even had a Hello Kitty shop!


After spending 2 and a bit hours checking out the airport, I went back to my hotel room for some sleep.


A view of the Airport, from my hotel window.

No comments: