June is here

I just stayed home on the weekend, relaxing and drinking shit loads of water and orange juice. It paid off. My cold is pretty much gone.

Had a weird dream last night that my Mum and Dad were getting re-married (they haven't split up), but Dad was getting married to another woman. When I woke up, it felt like the bed was shaking, exorcist style, but not as energetic, and an anxiety attack ensued. I got up, walked around, realised what was going on, and calmed myself down. I haven't exercised for a bit over a week, and I know that they can set them off.

Work was... work. Going to Japan on Wednesday has many me totally not care, plus the fact that I'm going home. It's just so difficult to go to work now. I had a shit day on Friday, coz of some shit boys in a middle school class, and I just walked out on them and slammed the door. But it was a good time for me to go to the toilet, with all the water and juice I was drinking :p

Basically, I'm just sick of all the bullshit.

June is here, and I expect it to be good. I'm gonna have a great time in Japan.

Don't fuck with my good time, alright? :p

No comments: