Pre-weekend update

My cold has gotten worse. I've used about a roll of toilet paper in the past 18 hours, with just clearing out phlegm. It's not fun. I've trying to drink a lot of juice and water, to flush it out of my system. Headaches yesterday and today. I really would like to stay home today, but today is the day that I have middle school classes, and it would not look good asking for today off. It would also look worse, because I'm having a holiday next week. I'll just be very minimal at work today.


I don't think that I'll be going to Geomdo tomorrow either. I'll see how I feel, but I don't want to pass on this cold. My teacher said that his kids have gotten a cold in the last week as well, due to the weird ass, random weather here. Just incase I do go to Geomdo, I have my old uniform ready to go. My older uniform is made of different material, which isn't as heavy, and has shorter sleeves (the long sleeves on my newer uniform are a little long, so the point of being annoying). It will be the first time to use my old uniform at my new Geomdo place.

Even though I've bought another memory card for my camera, I'm still toying with the idea of taking my computer with me to Japan, since the hotel that I'll be staying at on Saturday night (at the airport) at has free Internet. Considering that there will be bugger all to do, it's probably not a bad idea. I won't be carrying it around for the whole 5 days. Also, it will give me a chance to blog and send emails, while my memories are still fresh. Can also back up my photos just incase something happens to the memory cards.

I got my money out of the bank yesterday. I have saved 1,100,000 Korean won (about $1,100) for my 5 day holiday. It should be enough. I'll change some at the airport in Incheon, and the rest in Japan somewhere. I know I should have got it from a bank, so that I'm paying less fees than an Exchange Point at an airport, but there is only one back in town, and going to change money in Gwangju is a half day process (gotta get there, get to a back, and then come back), and with my cold lately, i can't be bothered.

Started getting clothes ready for Japan. Gotta was some as well. Just gotta pack it all in my suitcase, along with everything else. Will probably be done Sunday or Monday. I'll be taking everything to work Tuesday, and will be on the next bus out of here to Gwangju, to stay in Gwangju Tuesday night, since my bus to Incheon leaves at 6:40am.

No comments: