Survived Another Friday

Well, I survived another Friday. Did some hiking before work for a bit over an hour, had a shower, and went to work. All my classes went okay, even the middle school classes. Sometimes they do play up a bit, but I just incorporate that into class now. Have a bit of fun in class, as long as we get the study done. If they waste time, I'm shitty. If they get it done, and don't f**k around, I'll reward them with a game.

A few more pics from work:


How to write "American". Enough said.


My little comic about "angry e" always forcing the other vowels to change their sound.


Today's lesson was about the conjunction "when" and using past continuous tense to talk about things that were happening, when something else happened.


The title of this article made me laugh so much. I don't think they know the meaning of "put down" when it comes to animals. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.