Sunday

Woke up a little late, but I did stay up too late the night before. It happens.

I went to Gwangju to meet MH, one of my students. I have a class with him 4 days a week (sometimes 5), and I've had that class since the first day here, so he's more like a little brother than a student. We met up in downtown Gwangju today, had lunch, and then went to the cinema to watch Speed Racer.


Korean singer/actor Rain (비) as Taejo Togokahn.

Overall, it wasn't a bad movie, but did go for a bit too long. The visual effects and action were amazing. Imagine making a kick ass anime with a huge ass budget, and the guys that made the Matrix, and you know that you're eyes aren't gonna be disappointed. Luckily, Rain only had a small part. His English was a bit... um... difficult to listen to.

After that, went to Home Plus (went there to get some Cadbury Chocolate, but I guess they sold out, and put others stuff in it's place, so I bought some German white chocolate with whole hazelnuts in it), and then back to the bus terminal.


Just as I got back to the bus terminal, It's started to rain heavily. It stopped about 3 mins before I had to get off the bus, which was good. It stopped just enough for me to walk home, and then it started again.

I bought a bus ticket to Incheon Airport. I got a ticket for 6:40am, just incase something happens, or traffic is bad. The estimated travel time is 4 hours and 30 minutes, and if I got the next bus (at 7:20), I would make it with 2 hours until my flight leaves, but if something happens, i would be rushing around, or I could miss the flight. I'd rather be at the airport earlier than necessary, rather than rushing around.

This means that I have to stay in Gwangju on the night before my flight, since I can't get to Gwangju that early from Sachang. I've noticed that there are some 여관s (cheap motels) near the bus terminal, so on the 3rd, I'll get my stuff ready in the morning, and take my stuff to work, and get a bus to Gwangju after work. Sounds like a plan *^^*

No comments: