at Incheon Airport

Found some Wireless internet, for 3000won/hour, so thought I'd just chill out and relax on the net for a while (to give me one last fix until I get to Melbourne :p) My plane takes off at 7:15pm (korean time), and it's about an 11 hour flight.

Incheon Airport's color decor, is, well... BORING AF F**K! All grey! Had some dodgy KFC, and i think it gave me a headache. I asked for an isle seat, and I got a seat that says "B", which I know isn't an isle seat in Economy, which means one of two things: I have an whole 3 seats to myself, or she was lying, and there's gonna be some annoying person sitting next to me :p

I went to family mart in the airport after check-in, and bought some water and some 맞고 cards. The women serving be thought it was funny, and asked me 맞고 할수있습니까? (Can you plat Mat-go?), so I replied 네, 한수있지만 행운이 없습니다 (Yes, I can, But, I don't have any luck). Think I might teach my sisters how to play :p

Called a few friends to say "see you in a few weeks", which was good. Even in the airport, if a Korean sees me speak Korean, they're very surprised (except for a few people, who probably see it all the time ^^). The novelty of having conversations in Korean, while surprising a Korean that a foreigner can have a conversation (even if it's a simple one), still hasn't worn off yet.

I know that when I'm in Australia, some Korean words are just gonna automatically come out, I'll be missing korean food, and hes of other things. But hey, It's a holiday, just wanna relax, and have a good time, coz I'm coming back to Korea in 2 weeks ;)

Still got 90 minutes until the plane leaves, so will use a bit more internet, and chill for a while, before walking around for a little, and then boarding ;)

No comments: