Stress, passports and Melbourne

I know that I tend to stress and worry when shit happens. That's my way of dealing with it, and being prepared.

Now, I have to go to Melbourne, to have a passport interview in person, so that I can make sure, to keep my old passport (which has my Korean visas in it), so that I can re-enter the country on the 8th of December, when I am scheduled to come back. The passports office couldn't not guarantee me that I could keep my old passport, if I did the application though the mail. Also, I can not use my damaged passport as ID for getting the new one (since it's damaged), but luckily I was able to find my Birth Certificate to complete the application.

So:
Tomorrow, drive to Melbourne (7 hours)
Wednesday, passport appointment (and tell them that I NEEEEED the old one)
Friday, get new passport
Friday Night/Saturday morning, drive back to Mildura.

Would have been easier to stay in korea :p

No comments: