Cameras and Friends

Lazed around my cousins house a bit yesterday, with not much to do in the morning. I met SJ yesterday, and had such a great time. The night before, she had a problem with her digital camera, so she came around to my cousins house, and I helped her put her photos onto a CD for her. We were going to have Pizza for lunch, but the Pizza place down the road was closed, so we went to Red Rooster. We decided to go into the city, but it was a bit warm. We walked past the Yarra river, and then the plan was to go to the botanical gardens, but because of the weather, we didn't make it that far. We found a place to sit for a while, and talked.

After that, I went back into the city to meet an old uni friend. Walking from Federation Square to Melbourne Central Station took long enough. But, I had enough to find the JB Hi-Fi I saw when riding the tram last time, and went in there for a quick look. I'm mainly been using iTunes to check out music, so it felt a little unusual to walk into a music store that big. Didn't buy anything.

So, I met G at Melbourne Central. It was so good to see her. She's a really cool person, and well, to be honest, she is looking just as stunning as she did when I met her in 1999. It was really good to catch up with her, have dinner, and go to a park near the Yarra river, and just sit down and talk. She had to work on Friday, so she caught a train at about 10pm, and I got the tram back to my cousin's house.

No comments: