Just before I go to sleep

Just another regular Sunday here. Cleaned the apartment in the morning, organized the rest of my iTunes on my computer and had a shower to go to Gwangju. Bought my bus ticket to Incheon airport for Friday morning with the little money I have left, but luckily I get paid on Tuesday. Went to Columbus Cinema in Sangmu and watched "Lambs for Lions", a very interesting story based on what's going on in Afganistan, really made me think. I really like to watch thought provoking movies sometimes. I thought the cast were good, and so was the direction.

Had dinner in eMart, and then took the subway back to Nongseong station to walk back to the terminal. Met a young Korean guy who was there doing volunteer work for his church ( giving out pamphlets and stuff). Even after I told him that I'm not religious, he kept chatting, and we talked in Korean and English. Started watching "Adrenaline 24" on the bus back home, it's a pretty good film, if you just want to chill out and want to be taken on an adventure.

Getting closer to the time I go back to Australia for my holiday. Over 24 hours of buses, bus terminals, airplanes and airports. I am really looking forward to this time off from work, and from Korea. Korea is a nice place but "there's no place like home".

No comments: