Thank F**k its Friday

Just glad that its friday. Worked hard at the gym yesterday, which made me more tired, and grumpy. Things were just pissing me off, and still are a little. My boiler still hasn't been replaced, which means, showers at the gym after exercising. I'm getting closer to that 500Cal cardio workout. 475cal yesterday. My knees were f**ked when trying to do Geomdo last night.

Work was work... same old crap.

I had Cheese Ddeokboki for dinner, which was a bad idea. Kinda gave me an upset stomach, and also set my heart of a little, so was beating a bit faster than what it should have been. Sometimes, its really hard to get to sleep when you're heart is pumping faster and harder that what it should. (that's why i'm on heart meds and going to the gym, so i don't have to have heart meds, coz i won't be fat and unhealthy). But hey, I've lost that 1kg I put on in the past two weeks from only going to the gym 3 times in 2 weeks, so its all good. Sometimes I need a break from the gym (and Geomdo) just to re-focus. But, I think i just need to use my weekends better, so that I can use them to focus, and come back Monday, hitting it hard, and giving it all I got.

At Geomdo, I've been practicing for my Black belt test that I'll have on the 17th. I've only seen one black belt test before, but it will be the first time to have one. So, Gwanjangnim has been taking me though a practice test, so I can get used to it, without laughing, and doing all the right things (like bowing, and knowing what to say, and just doing everything right). I've got today and next week to prepare for it. I should be okay, but if I don't pass, then I get a second chance next time (without paying for it).

Last night, after getting back from Geomdo, i just was in a shitty mood. I kept making stupid mistakes in my practice test. Even for a practice test, I was getting nervous. I had to take my recycling and rubbish out, which seemed to take forever. So, when i get a chance to sit down in my comfy chair, turn my computer on, I get a call from a Korean friend, which is nice, but I wasn't really in the mood for broken English, and also wasn't in the mood to deal with his recent breakup shit that I've been trying to help him with. I don't think he's all that emotionally aware, as in, his level of emotional maturity is lower than his real age.

Also, when it comes to broken English, sometimes I like to help my friends out, by fixing their mistakes. Most of the appreciate it, and try their best to fix it, but there is one thing that I have to keep repeating to this guy, and he never gets it! It can be so frustrating.

Everyone has their faults, but there are days where it's just too much to handle.

But, today is Friday... Weekend is just around the corner ^^

No comments: