Just Wednesday...

Woke up at 7:30am today, which is very strange for days of late :p Been trying to get organised and getting to the gym on time, and get a bit of time to myself, so i'm not always in a rush. The internet is like my coffee in the morning, so I normally chat to a few friends, and check the regular sites, while I eat breakfast, then wait a bit to have my heart meds and multivitamins.

Got to the gym at about 11am. first 30-40 mins just worked on chest, arms and did some situps. Nothing too hard core, because I'm concentrating on cardio more, to lose weight. After loosing some more weight, I'll get into weights more. So, thought about just going a little harder than usual in cardio today. Normally I aim for a 200 ~ 250cal cardio work out, but since I'm not going to Geomdo today, I just pushed myself - 200cal on the stepper, 250cal on the treadmill. That's the most I've done - 450cal.

Went to a restaurant for lunch, and had 돌솥비빔밥 (Dolsot Bibimbap). I find that Bibimbap gives me enough energy to get through my 6 classes a day, and i try to have a small dinner, because I don't finish work normally until 7:50pm, and then go to Geomdo class.

Bought some Pepero for class today, since Sunday is Pepero day. Classes were really good today. It rarely happens, but is damn good when it does. Just went with the flow ^^

Only had Gimchi Mandu and Side dishes (Raddish and Gimchi) for dinner. Didn't wanna eat too much, since I wasn't gonna do Geomdo.

That's pretty much my normal day... ^^ Really looking forward to Sunday ^^

No comments: