Not in the mood for a long blog ^^

Quick summary of today:

Got to the gym just after 11am, and was there for 2 hours. After some machine work, did a 500cal cardio workout. 350cal on the stepper, 150cal on the treadmill. Showers wern't working at the gym, so had to go to the public baths. Was only 2500won and not busy.

My Elementary Classes were okay today. First middle school class, kicked a kid out for swearing (first one was Fuck you, gave him a "you only get one chance" warning. 10 minutes later, he says 씨발, so, kicked him out). I'm sick of kids thinking they can get away with shit like that in my class, and not expect me to be pissed off. Also, they make a scene saying, sorry sorry, and they don't fucking mean it. DON'T FUCKING WASTE MY TIME.

Oh yeah, and the grade 3 middle school student who thought it was a good idea to slap me on the ass as he walked past. Show some f**king respect and keep your hands to yourself.

The 2nd middle school class was okay. I don't see the point of students being in my class, if they're not gonna talk English. Sitting there and listening does nothing. In Korea, being able to speak English well at their age isn't important. English is just another test for them in School - about grammar and vocabulary. One one hand, I feel sorry for them, because most of them grow up to hate English, but one the other hand, I really do feel like I'm wasting my time with most of them. Not all of them - the ones that do make an effort in my class, I feel sorry for, coz I'm too busy telling off the other kids that fuck around.

Only had 2 students in my last middle school class, and had way too much Pepero to give away, so they got most of it ^^

Went to Geomdo, and did another practice test. I really wanna be ready for my test on the 17th. It would be great to leave there with a pass, a black belt, and a smile so large that it would defend me instantly from Korea's bullshit (which I've been trying to deal with a lot this week). I bought my Gwanjangnim Chicken from BBQ tonight. I rarely eat with someone, so it felt really good to sit down with him, relax, eat some chicken, and just chat away in Korean. Yeah, Korean. I spoke Korean ^^ Even with good pronunciation (but my grammar needs some work ^^).

No comments: