New iPod ^^

Well, I woke up nice and early, to get my new iPod.

Sounds good in theory.

After eating breakfast, and after having a shower, and pretty much ready to walk out the door, I start feeling nauseous. Like, really nauseous. Nauseous enough to make you think, i'm gonna be sick, so you start breathing in a way that you think helps you to control the sick feelings. But, I buy a bottle of water at the bus stop.

Bad Idea!

40 minute bus ride, and at about 5 minutes in, I'm starting to hold on! 15 minutes to go, I've got my legs tapping up and down to distract me. Not exactly fun.

Just before the bus stopping at the terminal, I stand up, and practically run to the front of the bus, just the bis driver my ticket, and pull the doors open (they wern't opening fast enough!), and run to the toilet. Best minute of my day thus far :p

So, walked to Geumho World, and went to the Apple Store, and got my iPod. Had a chat with the guy that owns the store. His English is pretty good. Get on the bus back to my town, and set up the iPod.



Work was normal.

Dinner was normal.

PC room was normal.

Practiced for the Geomdo test this weekend.



Came home.

No comments: