Back to Hardcore

Lately, I've been slacking off with Gym and Geomdo. Last week and the week before, I only went 3 times, and Geomdo about 5. Now, the plan is to go as many times as I can (6 times for gym, 5 times for geomdo). I won't have Geomdo tomorrow because my Geomdo teacher has to deal with some personal stuff, and wanted to finish the class early, and i just said, its okay, i won't come, and I'll go friday, which I don't normally do, because I work a little later on fridays.

Anyway, speaking of Geomdo, I'm going to my first black belt test on Saturday the 17th, so I will practice for that. Its a bit expensive, but you do get a lot of stuff (if you pass). If you don't pass first time, you can take the test a 2nd time, and doesn't cost anything. Anyway, is 180000won. (which is about ($210 Australian).

Lately, got a bit of a cold, but I'm hoping that it will be gone by the weekend. Also, it doesn't help when your hot water boiler thingy dies Saturday night, so that you don't have heating (Koreans have hot water pipes under the floor to heat the floor). So, things are cold in the apartment, and the only shower I can have, is at the gym after working out. According to the maintenance guy, new boilers are gonna be installed tomorrow, so, rather than getting it fixed, I'm waiting for a new one to be installed.

Also trying to help, well, counsel a friend though a breakup/end of friendship thing, which i think is starting to show success. I think we're finally heading towards the light on this one.

Not much else is going on really. Getting into winter here, so gotta start wearing pants. Which reminds me of a dream I had a while ago. I was at work, and my boss told me that I have to start wearing pants to work, coz its cold. But, I said, I'm okay, and I look outside, and there's so much snow. lol.

A dream I had last night, is that I'm heading towards Incheon Airport, got everything organized, and was waiting inline to get my boarding pass. I get to the counter, and they ask for my passport, but I don't have it!

No comments: