Weekday routine

My weekdays here in Korea are pretty routine. Wake up around 8am, have breakfast and try to get to the gym by about 10am. Sometimes I wake up late, sometimes I've got shit to deal with in the mornings. After the gym, I go to a restaurant near the gym that serves the best Dolsot Bibimbap in town (with awesome Korean side dishes as well), go to the supermarket and buy some stuff (green tea after exercising works well for me) and then walk to work. Lately it's 6 classes a day, then go to Gimbap Nara for dinner, and chill in a PC room for 30 minutes until Geomdo class. After Geomdo class, I wash my gym clothes, hang them out to dry, and chat to friends on the net, download some podcasts, then go to bed, so I can wake up be do it all again the next day.

I've been doing this for almost 4 months. It has it's good points and bad points. Just really glad that I've got 2 weeks off from Korea to refresh.

2 comments:

Marie Lynn said...

You forgot "sit around procrastinating while talking to Marie"
;)

앤디오빠 said...

haha... that's part of the "chat to friends on the net".