Dusty Sunday

With all the dust from the land that's been cleared, the wind brought a lot of dust today, but unlike the dust from China (when I was in Korea), it's not toxic or metallic or whatever it was.

I've been home for a week now, and I've been slowly getting used to things here. The cost of stuff is still freaking me about a bit. If I don't need to drive around a lot, I can easily catch the bus into town (not as many buses as Korea, and a but more expensive). The price of a daily ticket is abou the same as 2L of petrol, so it works out fine for me, and it's a decent workout as well - walking to the bus stop, walking around town, and then walking home from the bus stop.

Today, it kinda dawned on me - I'm not going back to Korea for a long while. Yeah, I know, I've been out of Korea for a week, but it takes a while for things to settle in and to get things straight in my head. Today was the day I also craved some Korean food, and speaking Korean and things like that. If I didn't have to budget, I would have called a few Korean friends today.

Went to a garden place, to get some ideas for a family member's birthday present.




Some things around there looked nice, but it's not my thing. We chose something out, put it in the car, and came home.

No comments: