Last Day, Part 1

Went to see Babylon AD at the cinema on Wednesday. I had some points on my cinema card that I had to use before I left, so I could see a free movie. It was either that, Hellboy 2, or 고고70 (Only because 신민아 is in it - my Korean actress crush *^^*), but since Hellboy 2 stopped showing the day before, and I wasn't in the mood for thinking too much at 10am, i decided to go with Babylon AD.

My classes rotate every day, so on Thursday, I had a party with all my classes. I'll have a party with the other classes today. This morning I also woke up early to go to the local Elementary School's Concert, which a lot of my students said that they'll be performing something. I met the Korean English teacher at the school, and he had a decent chat (I think someone the other day jinxed me saying that I would meet a decent woman in my town on my last day). Also had a chat to one of the other hagwon owners in town, and another guy that used to do Geomdo. It was good to see some of my students out of the hagwon. Today is gonna be pretty emotional.

A few people around town are (naturally or acting) surprised that I'm leaving. Most of them ask me why, and I just give them the nice answer: I want to restart my Australian life, and I need a break.

By this time tomorrow (it's 12:45 PM-ish now), I would have just got off the plane at Narita, and will be trying to figure out how to get to Terminal 2, then wait for almost 9 hours for my flight back to Brisbane (then a flight to Melbourne, then a flight to my home town).

Oh yeah, and Brian over at Brian in Jeollanam-do wrote some stuff, that quotes my stuff. Don't worry, he had my permission stuff to write his stuff.

Enjoy the cross-linkageness... stuff. *^^*

No comments: