Narita Airport

Got to Narita Airport on time, and then got to terminal 2 with no problems. Just followed the signs, and there was a airport staff member with a list of people who had to transfer from the Korean air flight. Waited for the bus, and got to terminal 2. The girl at the check-in country (who was very kind, and cute ^^) tried to sort out my luggage so that it could go through to Melbourne, but she couldn't, since it's gotta go though customs.


Got some lunch, and checked out the duty free. The only thing I was interested in was a digital photo frame. But, with the exchange rate at the moment, I don't think it was worth it. Just bought a daily thing for using wifi in the airport and chilled. I'm looking forward to sleeping on the plane. If I can.

It's about 15 minutes from boarding time. Will be good to be home.

No comments: