First full day back in Sachang

Feels good to be back in Sachang. Woke up 8:30am to one of those noisy elction vans which has more singing than promoting the candidates ideas, beliefs, policies or whatever... Or are they singing them? In my opinion, Noise polution. Especially at 8 frickin' 30am! Had the usual mandarines and biscuits for breakfast, woke with some Internet (some people drink coffee, I check my mail, log in to a few messenger apps and check a few of my regular sites), and packed my daily bag of clothes and geomdo uniform.

Gym was good, but a bit hard. Hadn't exercised for 2 weeks, so wasn't expecteing it to be easy. Worked out for about 80 mons, had a shower then went to the restaurant I usually go to, and had what I usually have for lunch (dolsot bibimbap), walked to work, taught 4 classes. No middle school classes for me this week, since they've got tests on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

A quick spot of shopping at the local Hanaro mart, then dinner at Gimbap Nation. I wanted to eat Mandu, but wanted something soup-like, so went with Manduguk. First time I had that in the Gimbap Nation here, but it was good. Might get it again tomorrow. After eating, I went to a pc room and wasted some time before geomdo class. Met the new guy in the geomdo class, who started while I was in Australia. Today was just stretching and self-practice, to see if I could remember stuff after 2 weeks away (remembered almost everything, which is good) ^^

2 comments:

Lauren said...

welcome back to the good old ROK, thought I sensed something in the air.

앤디오빠 said...

Thanks, Lauren. Strangely, it feels good to be back. Um, what smell? Korea has always smelled like that ^^