Last Geomdo class, work and Computers

Got to the gym late today, at about 12pm, because I was waiting for my Geomdo teacher to come over to pick up some passport photos for my reprinting of my Black Belt certificate. Did a killer 650 kCal work out (600 of that on the stepper machine), and had the usual Dolbi (short for Dolsot Bibimbap) at the usual place, and got to work 35min before my first class, so had plenty of time to get things ready. I start 1 hour later on Fridays.

Anyway, 6pm rolls around and I'm ready for my first middle school class, which the boss aid I would have today, but these different group of kids turn up and the boss says "Can you teach these kids for 90 minutes?". This is the level of profesionalism that you will get to know and love if you ever work in South Korea. So I just magically pulled English out from nowhere (you don't want to know where) for the lesson. The work I prepared for the classes I was TOLD I would have was too hard for half the class, so I had to abandon that, and just ended up making shit as I went, which included converting a few Korean games into English on the fly. It's Friday, my last Geomdo class, so I didn't give a f**k, and obviously the boss didn't either.

I got out of work at 7:30 and headed for a PC room. On the way, I ordered the pizza for the party that we were having after our last Geomdo class. I got to the PC room, full of soldiers and cigarette smoke as usual, and wasted some time. Updated my cyworld with my workout info for today (I always write down what I do, so I can keep track of it), and played some GoStop. Went to Geomdo class, we practiced for about 20 ~ 30 minutes, then ate the pizza. It felt so weird to see the Geomdojang half empty, and things moved out of place. It won't really sink in until after class Monday, when I come home and realise that that's the end of my day.

I decided to reformat my Hard Drive and re-install Leopard, since its been a bit dodgy recently. It's about half way through making an image of the current drive. When that's done, I'll install the OS, the updates, a few choice apps, and then go to bed. Just incase you're wondering, I'm using my iPod touch to type this entry.

My weekend is pretty full. Tomorrow morning I'll go to the gym, then go to Gwangju in the afternoon to buy some books for work and to see I am Legend at the cinema. Sunday, I'm helping my Geomdo teacher move his stuff out, and cleaning the Geomdojang. I was going to go to Daegu to meet friends, but their super busy due to their studies. I'll meet them after new years, my next two weekends are already planned out! ^^

No comments: