Pain, in its various forms

I've got an earache, possibly due to having my iPod too loud at the gym, to block out the shitty Korean pretend pop/club music that they play...

My knees are just f**ked from being fat for too long, and going hard core with exercise (which is ironic, doens't matter what i do, my knees are still f**ked).

My Geomdo teacher, who is also my best friend, is leaving next week.

My shoulders and back are sore.

My head hurts from shit at work (just the regular shit that never changes).

End winge.

P.S. Life gives you lemons all the time, but its the people who can make lemonade (some show-offs make Lemon Cheesecake ^^) that I make time for. Some, if not many Koreans, in my experience, just expect Lemonade all the time, but give you the "puppy dog/i have no idea what the f**k is going on" look when you give them lemons.

No comments: