Life goes on...

So, my Geomdo teacher's going to Cambodia...

WTF?!?!?

Yep, quick decision, he's going to Cambodia for work, basically because having a 검도장 in a really small countryside town isn't profitable enough, if you want to live. He's going next week, and his wife and son will live in the wife's hometown with her family until they can come to Cambodia. Its a pretty huge decision, but you gotta do what's right when it comes to family, and if you're not making enough cash to survive, you gotta do something about it. It takes balls to do that, in my opinion, so I wish him the best of luck, and I'll miss him so much. He's pretty much my most bestest friend in Korea.

관장님... 안전하게 이사하고 너가 하고싶은 것 열심히 하세요. 나는 너가 이사하는 이유를 이해해서 당신을 매우 존경해요. 난 너가 진짜 보고싶을 거에요. 우리의 우정과 당신의 친절을 내마음에서 진심으로 고마워요. 너를 또 보고싶어서 "goodbye" 안말하고싶어서... 나중에봐요 ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your korean is cute. ^^
well, as you know, polite forms are quite developed in korean language.
when you use those forms, you should say "당신" or "선생님" instead of "너". ^^

앤디오빠 said...

Yes, I know about that, but because I saw him everyday for 2 years, we became good friends, so it is okay to say like that.