Weekend, Part 3

Met up with GY at Gangbyeon station just after 11am. It only took about 65 minutes to get to there, from Bucheon station. I was glad that the trains weren't packed, like last night. It would have been okay if I didn't have my big bag with all my stuff in it.

Anyway, I had a great time with GY. He's a pretty cool guy, and we talked a lot about many different things. Got some coffee, walked around his uni, and Grand Park, and then had some lunch at VIPs. Went to an Arcade game hall, and had some fun there, then some more coffee and chatting. He worries about his English, but his English ability is actually quite good ^^

Met M again at Yongsan for some dinner and walking. (Finally) found the Artbox that was there and checked things out. Loved the comedy value mug that says "Contence might be very hot"... considering that you have to fill it yourself ;)

Got KTX home, but was sitting next to this old guy, that had this way toxic breath, crossed between Gimchi, Shit and a Truckload of stale cigarette butts. So, everytime he coughed, it was like a blood vessel in my brain burst. Even the people sitting in the chair in front complained. Kinda was hoping to have a seat to myself... :p

Made it back home just after 10, sorted some out, and am about to go to bed. Have to work tomorrow...

No comments: