Weekend, Part 2

It was great seeing M, even if it was only for a short time. We get along pretty well, and can talk up a storm. She's an awesome friend to have ^^

Well, I don't know how bad it was for M, but I think she got to her desitnation okay... As for me, haha! Its Christmas, Saturday night, and Seoul. For something that should have taken me 40 minutes, took me 90 minutes. I waited for a train with enough space, and when it did come, it was bound for Guro, and I needed to go a few more stations after that. I was getting pretty sick and tired of Koreans seeing that I've got a huge sports bag, with practice swords sticking out, bumping it, and getting in the damn way, and then giving me an evil look coz I accidently hit them. If you moved out of the FUCKING way, you wouldn't be hit. Lol.

So yeah, made it to Bucheon to meet HM and BG at just after 7pm. After Guro, i took a taxi, coz the subway was just shitting me. Traffic was as bad as the subway. But, I got there, and it was all good. We had 찜덝 (Not sure is that's the right spelling), and it was so damn good. HM and BG said that I am a 전라도사람, because it was spicy, and 전라도 people are good at eating spicy food (well, they're right, I can't really avoid spice food in 전라도 ㅋㅋㅋ). We met up with EJ afterwards, and talked for ages. It was good to see her again. She has this awesome smile that just radiates ^^

Came back to HM's place after that, and we sat and talked for a while. He has a test today (which he decided not to go to now, because it stayed up until 3am studying... 바보형). Going to meet GY later in 강변역, which is near Jamsil. Probably will take me about 70 or 80 minutes to get there.

No comments: